Her makeup looks difficult, but I assure you, it’s quite simple. You only need three eye shadow colors and you don’t even have to wear foundation. Awesome right? It’s all based on matte eye’s, lips, and cheeks.
Here’s how to get it!
1. Prep your face with a good primer; I recommend Too Faced’s Primed and Pore-less.
2. Apply your favorite medium to high coverage concealer over any dark spots, pimples, or under eye bags. You want to give the illusion of perfect skin (without much product on it)
3. Set with a translucent, matte powder. Then, sweep a matte, plum blush onto the apples of your cheeks. Don’t be afraid to use a color that looks like your grandma would wear it; that’s kinda what we’re going for (albeit, in a fashionable way)
4. Shape dem eyebrows!
excuse the Paint drawing…follow this template 🙂 and PS; if you don’t have a brow pen or pencil, use an eyeliner and brush it out. (That’s what I do)
5. With a lid primer, PLEASE USE A PRIMER…please…. prep your lids. Here’s what I used, it’s pretty great
Now you can apply your three eye shadow colors.
This is one of my favorite palletes; the NYX smokey look box.
With the black, apply all over the second and third “third” of your lid, all the way to the crease. Leave the first third open and apply the white color to open up your eyes. Take a dab of black and line your lower lash line. Taking the purple, apply to the center of your lids for depth.
Now you can tight line under your lashes with a black pencil, and line your water line lightly too.
Apply a volumizing mascara, I used a sample I got from Smashbox. Apply to upper and lower lids.
6. Use a dark cherry lip liner, or in my case, an eyeliner in that color.
Hey… I didn’t realize it till I got home XD
Anyway, define your cupids bow, then fill in your lips. You can blend it out with your fingers or a lip brush.
And Walah! You are Jordan Baker! If you have the hair, kudos to you, you could be her twin.
Enjoy this look! A Daisy Buchanan look is coming soon!
Follow me on instagram for more like this @clairedelune1113
and check out cloudlesswords.wordpress.com!