Happy Saturday! As promised yesterday, I’m going to show you how to get this look. It’s very easy, and would also work well with a lot of costume ideas!
1. Create a smooth canvas for your makeup by applying a primer. Then apply your favorite concealor and foundation.
2. Set your foundation with either some loose powder or a setting spray.
3. Instead of blush, apply two or three dabs of a reddish lipstick to your cheeks. Red riding hood is out in the woods, so her cheeks are red from the cold! Blend with your fingers until you get your desired color. I actually had to wipe some of the color off with a washcloth and blend it out even more with a fluffy brush, so be careful :)!
4. With a black liquid liner, just thinly line your lids and create a small wing at the ends. Next, taking a detail brush and some black or dark gray eyeshadow, line halfway into your lower lash line. This creates a smokey and darker look.
5. To make your eyes look even bigger and brighter, line your water line with a white eye liner.
6. Curl your lashes and apply a volumizing black mascara.
7. Fill in any sparse areas of your eyebrows with a pencil or powder. For a youthful look, fill in your arches if you have them.
You’re done! Now all you need is a big bad wolf!
Hope you guys enjoy this look, dont forget to like and follow!
What are you going to be for Halloween? Comment below!