No matter if you’re going to prom soon, or just need a night out, Spring is the time to refresh your heavy Winter makeup with a lighter pallet. Tonight I’ll show you how I did my own prom makeup. Instead of going for a dark smokey eye, I opted for a more natural, bright look with shimmery purples and pinks!
This look takes only about 25 mins to complete, so let’s get started!
1. Of course, start out by prepping your face with a good primer, then apply foundation and concealer as needed. Set with a loose, translucent powder for an all-day wear without the cake-y look.
2. Next, I applied this gorgeous pale pink shade to my cheeks
One to two dabs blended out should be plenty.
3. Now’s the time to add your bronzer and hightlighter. For me, I wanted to keep it more natural and stick to just contouring my nose, but feel free to contour all you want! If you need a reference, I used highlighter on my cheekbones, my cupid’s bow, and the bridge of my nose.
4. Here’s where it gets cool; we’re going to use a blush on the eyes! First, prime your eyes, then apply a shade like “lollipop” to your entire lid
After that, apply a mixture of these two middle shades…
On the bottom of your lid, allowing some of the pink shade to peek out. Line your lids with a black gel liner, and slightly wing out the edges for a flirty look. Next curl your lashes and apply mascara/falsies.
5. Lastly, I applied a peachy pink balm and nude gloss on my lips to make them super pouty and cute!
And that’s it 🙂 Try this look out at your next event; people wont be able to stop staring – trust me!
Follow me on Instagram @clairedelune1113 & Like ConservationCouture on Facebook!