If you’ve seen her music video, then you’d know she has a pretty unique and edgy style. Big bouncy waves paired with J-Rock reminiscient eyeliner and bold contouring make this a really fun look to try.
Let’s get started!
1. After you’ve prepped your face with primer, concealer, and foundation, start working on your brows. Don’t be afraid to extend your eyebrows past where they normally start; fuller eyebrows look more youthful. Use a powder that matches your brow shade first, and then if you need to, create more definition with a pencil in your shade. Always brush out your brows out with a brush or lash comb so the product you put in your brows will soften out. Here’s a handy little guide if you need help –
2. Prep your eyelids with a primer and break out your liquid or gel black liner. If you want to add definition to your eyes first, apply a warm plum shade and blend lightly in your crease. I used the ever wonderful NYX Eyeliner Marker
Create a line across your lid, thicker than you might normally would, and wing it out a few millimeters above your crease. Fill the “triangle” you created in. For lack of a good explanation, follow this picture below and extend your eyeliner ever-so-slightly below your inner water line.
Now line your water line with a white or cream pencil, curl your lashes, and apply generous helpings of a volumizing mascara.
3. Onto the contouring. With a matte bronzer or eyeshadow, dip a detail brush into the powder and draw two lines along the bridge of your nose. Blend in thoroughly. This gives the illusion of a taller and slimmer nose! Next, contour your cheek bones by making a fishy face and applying bronzer in upwards motions in the hollows of your cheeks. If you would like, blend a little bronzer under your chin to “buff away” the double-chin effect.
4. Since you just receded parts of your face with the bronzer, bring your cheeks, brow bone, and cupid’s bow to center stage with a highlighter. Apply with a light hand to these areas to help accentuate these features.
5. Apply concealer beneath your lips and blend to create a crisp line. Apply a nude lipstick, or any color really. If you’re feeling extra daring, try a raisin or red shade! Yay! You’re Done!
This look is perfect for concerts, parties, or even a night out with friends! Hope you all enjoy trying this look, and I’ll talk to you guys later! Follow me on Instagram @clairedelune for more of me!