Ever wanted to just be a “straight-out-of-Hollywood” bombshell for the day? Me too!
While browsing around the good ol’ web I found this gorgeous model (who hopefully I can look like when I’m a twenty-something ^_^) …
Looks like she just walked out of the Oscars to me. And that’s exactly why I want to show you guys how to re-create her look.
You will need: your normal foundation routine, a brow powder or pencil, a rose-colored cheek color and highlighter ( preferably a cream formula ), a black and white matte or satin eyeshadow, volumizing mascara and a lip balm or stick one shade darker than your normal color. *optional* a matte bronzer.
1. Create a nice, smooth complexion with your favorite foundation and concealer. For an all-day lasting look, I recommend the Celebration Foundation by IT Cosmetics.
2. With your blush, apply on the edge of the apples of your cheeks. Applying it directly on your apples will plump up your face and make it look rounder.
3. Apply a highlighter above your blush and if you want to use a bronzer to sculpt and contour, use this guide to help you out.
4. Fill in any sparse areas of your eyebrows and if you want, fill in your arches if you have them for a more youthful and friendlier look.
5. Take your black eyeshadow, and with a nice flat brush gently pat the color all over your lids. Try to work in layers instead of using too much in one go. When you’ve reached your desired color, curl your lashes and apply 1-2 coats of a nice volumizing mascara. I used Estee Lauder’s Sumptuous Extreme mascara and I love it to death. To help your eye lashes grow even more, check out this nifty trick right here. To finish the eyes off, apply a white or off-white shadow in your inner corners as a highlight.
6. Brush your teeth, exfoliate your lips or whatever you need to do and apply a warm lipstick that just about matches your normal color. No need to go all bold and freaky with the color this time.
Here’s what it all looks like on me:
Don’t mind the snowflake effect on the last one…I’m trying to get in the Christmas Spirit!
It’s not even Halloween….I’m lame.
Hope you all enjoy this easy look! Have a blessed Sunday and stay-tuned for *hopefully* a really easy 3-in-1 hair tutorial!
Follow Me on Instagram @clairedelune1113
Learn about Ipsy here.