So out of the blue Cinderelletta told me she nominated me for this award! Honestly I wasn’t expecting anything of that sort! I looked over the guidelines and I’m going to start with answering the 10 questions she wrote for her nominees.
- Do you wear makeup every day? Every school day yes, and if I’m going out yes. If it’s just a lazy day at home then no!
- How much would you say you spend on beauty or fashion every month? Oh, hmm. I try to be thrifty and shop sales and whatnot; I’d say less than $40 a month.
- How would you define your style? Cutesy to the MAX. The collar shirts, pastel colors and flowy dresses are all me.
- What product could you absolutely not live without? That’s an easy one! My NYX HD photogenic concealer – it makes you look like a little porcelain doll!
- Do you have a favorite brand of makeup? Probably NYX. It’s seriously so inexpensive yet the quality is amazing. And so creative too, they come out with new wild things to try all the time!
- How did you first get into beauty or fashion? In middle school especially I had a very bad image of myself. Thankfully in seventh grade I met a wonderful girl from Northern Ireland named Lindy who made beauty videos on Youtube – she taught me that it was ok to feel pretty and that makeup didn’t have to be a mask. I started out wobbly, I had to get my mom to put on my eyeliner and mascara! But slowly I blossomed, and I fell in love with creating different looks and telling different stories with my makeup and clothes. Now I can give my friends advice, and that’s more than I ever thought possible of me.
- When did you first start blogging about beauty or fashion? About a month and a half ago. I didn’t expect to get so many followers this fast! It’s truly a blessing – and blogging is so much fun!
- Do you have a go-to makeup look, & what is it? Not really, I try to do something different every day! But if I had one, it’d be winged black liner with matte red lipstick and a pop of pink blush, like Twiggy or Audrey Hepburn!
- What does your daily beauty routine look like? Right now I use my Lush Herbalism cleanser to clean my face, then apply Clean and Clear astringent, and moisturize with my sample of Lush’s Vanishing Cream.
- Where is your favorite place to shop? FOREVER 21 Forever and always! Do I even need to explain how great that place is?!
Ok now onto my Nominees! I researched the award online and you can nominate how ever many people you want; it’s more of a share the love chain award. I don’t know too many bloggers yet but here are the ones who meet the requirements who I believe deserve to be recognized!
Here’s my questions for you guys!
1. Why did you start blogging?
2. What do you hope to accomplish in doing so?
3. Who is your role model/hero?
4. What do you hope to do in the future?
5. Who’s your favorite Youtuber?
6. What’s your favorite store?
7. Describe your style in a nutshell.
8. If you could trade places with anyone, who would it be?
9. What do you love most about yourself?
10. What do you love doing most?
Thank you all so much! And share the love! Nominate some people you support!